Thursday, November 25, 2010

This my first blog and my first post.  I'm not sure what inspired me to start one.  But it's Thanksgiving, so rather than try to dig around for a reason, I'll just give thanks for my family and my friends.

Thanksgiving plans sort of fell apart at the last minute, so dinner will be at the Country Club with my in-laws.  I love my in-laws.  The club?  Not so much.  Not my atmosphere, not my type of folks.  The last holiday meal I enjoyed there was Easter a few years ago.  A woman who was 80 if she was a day shrieked at one of the busboys because there was no peach pie.  Good thing she attacked the busboy, because if there was a single person who could solve her pie problem, he was it. 

With any luck,  Methuselette will be home enjoying pie with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment